Bespoke Carpets and Express Bespoke Carpets
JHS offers a service to design and manufacture Bespoke carpets. We offer a number of different constructions using either nylon or wool to provide carpet to your design.
- JHS will work with the client to discuss their individual design needs and project brief.
- We then provide design prints based on the design style and colour palette discussed and offer either Cromojet printed or Woven products.
- At this stage a selection of hand trials are produced in the type of carpet chosen and the final design confirmed by the client.
Express Bespoke Carpets
JHS offers a collection of hospitality carpets with 36 classic designs which are all available in 6 colour combinations. A fast sample service and speedy delivery times offers you the maximum degree of flexibility and choice.
- 980g/m2 branded Nylon for the highest demands
- Manufactured with the state of the art Chromojet technology.
- 36 Classic designs with 6 colour combinations giving a total of 216 different options to select from
- Easy to order, a fast sample service provided
- Quick delivery times
- Competitive prices
For further information please contact your local JHS Representative - find their details here
JHS Bespoke Carpets (i-floor design) gives the option to make a statement emphasising the corporate identity or a unique element in your interior design. Our design team utilise the very latest technology to produce custom designs based on styles that will meet your creative demands and expectations. We set no limits on creativity. Respecting traditional designs and satisfying the spirit of the modern age avant garde designs too, we can produce our customers’ individual ideas and wishes in a minimum of 200sqm thanks to our flexible manufacturing system. We first absorb a customer’s idea, turning it into the requested design. After developing the design and colours, we produce a carpet sample for client approval before the final carpet is produced.
JHS Express Bespoke Carpets (i-floor express) offers 36 classic designs each with 6 colour combinations to offer a wide choice. With a minimum of 100sqm we are confident you will find an ideal carpet for your interior design scheme. Lighter colours give a wider outlook to the smaller room, darker colours give a cosier and more comfortable impression to the larger room. They can be evocative and luxurious, boasting style and comfort, creating a warm welcoming and relaxed atmosphere essential to a successful hospitality operator. From the Reception area to the Boardroom your carpet creates the right impression conducive to a working environment for both employees and visitors alike.
Our hard wearing custom carpets can be used in Hotels, Designer Retail Outlets, Cinemas, Sports Centres, Casinos, Restaurants, Pubs and Clubs and Offices.